October meeting

When and where will this group of drinkers with a brewing problem hold their next monthly meeting?
PatRay
Grand PuBa

October meeting

Post by PatRay » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:54 pm

OctBEAVRFest
As most of you know, in place of an October meeting every year we have an OctBEAVRFest celebration towards the end of Sep/early Oct. Matt has graciously agreed to host at his house again. The date is set for Sat Oct 13, time is tentatively 3pm. This is a family-friendly event, so wives, kids, etc. are welcome. No dogs, Matt's dog doesn't want the competition. We'll have a jockey box and room for I believe 5 or 6 kegs. German styles only. Commercial bottles/cans are welcome. Everyone should bring a German food as well. More details soon and we'll post a thread leading up to it for people to post what food/beer they're bringing.

Street
Grand PuBa

Re: October meeting

Post by Street » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Can't wait for some German beer and grub. Won't be the same without Roger's pretzels and I don't feel up to the challenge to try and make them. I've got soccer until 4ish, so should be there by 4:30.

Beer: Hopfenbitteres Lagerbier
Food: Home fermented sauerkraut & some German dish likely made with lots of meat. You know German food.
(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)

El Guapo
Grand PuBa

Re: OctBEAVRFest

Post by El Guapo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:27 am

OK!
So this is late.
Things have been busy.

Below is a link to a Google Forms for food, beer, etc.

https://goo.gl/forms/jY3Vi03P0vouyeeo2

Here is the link to the spreadsheets where you can see what food/drink people are bringing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Let's aim for 3:30 as a start time. If you have a keg of beer, you can bring it by Friday and I'll get it in the cooler so it can settle before pouring.

I have lots of tables but chairs might be needed and I will supply paper plates, bowls, and cutlery. :ugeek:

El Guapo
Grand PuBa

Re: October meeting- Please RSVP

Post by El Guapo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:14 am

All-

If you plan on coming, please fill out the Google Form in my earlier post. So far it's just me, Ryan, Juan, and Street.

Kevin
Grand PuBa

Post by Kevin » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:16 am

Not going to be able to make it.

PatRay
Grand PuBa

Post by PatRay » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:26 am

Not going to be able to make up, hope to drop off some beer.. a DunkleBiken... I have to go pickup Tami and her mom from the airport.