2018 Homebrew Fest Beer List

What venue will we be spreading the word of BEAVR next?
Kevin
Grand PuBa

Re: 2018 Homebrew Fest Beer List

Post by Kevin » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm

I have a (non chile) Session IPA that can go if we need to fill another tap.

El Guapo
Grand PuBa

Post by El Guapo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 pm

all-
as some of you know, I had a mountain bike accident on April 8th. i had to have surgery to fix the broken bones in my arm. consequently, i am not going to be able to go to fest this year. kgbeavr nuts and barley weinstein need signs made for them. is there someone that can take that on? also, KGBEEVR nuts will not be making an appearance this year. i'll get someone to transport my kegs. let me know if you can make the signs!

DylanD
Grand PuBa

Post by DylanD » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:18 pm

El Guapo wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 pm
all-
as some of you know, I had a mountain bike accident on April 8th. i had to have surgery to fix the broken bones in my arm. consequently, i am not going to be able to go to fest this year. kgbeavr nuts and barley weinstein need signs made for them. is there someone that can take that on? also, KGBEEVR nuts will not be making an appearance this year. i'll get someone to transport my kegs. let me know if you can make the signs!
Done

PatRay
Grand PuBa

Post by PatRay » Tue May 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Kevin,

You should bring it...added to the list.

Matt,

Are you sending Honey, Honey my ass is Pilsner? Check the main list and make sure I have it right.. Sorry about your accident. You should have been drinking instead. Lesson learned.

Dylan,

I'm sure the sign for Barley Weinstein should say something like "Hey You! You're having a Barley Weinstein" If you need something printed or laminated let me know. I'll laminate a few blank sheets and we can use a marker on them.

Kevin
Grand PuBa

Post by Kevin » Wed May 02, 2018 11:00 am

LABEL YOUR KEGS ON THE TOP

Make sure you have the name of the beer (name, not IPA or Stout) on the top of the keg. It makes plumbing easier.

JohnnyHops
Name: Juan Salcedo

Post by JohnnyHops » Wed May 02, 2018 12:34 pm

I plan on bringing one more beer to Fest:

"Robust-A-Nut"

Robust Porter with Toasted Coconut

Street
Grand PuBa

Post by Street » Wed May 02, 2018 10:41 pm

A couple notes for fest. I'll be collecting $30ea from everyone for the campsites, firewood, and breakfast Saturday morning (omelets in a bag). I also bought plates, napkins and utensils for everyone. We'll have coffee makers going too and I bought coffee cups. I'll have my camp stove there if anyone needs to use it to cook on. There will be plenty of food vendors Saturday at the fest site.

Check in begins at 1pm and we have access to the booth at 2pm. I'll be driving the bar down and plan on getting there right around 1pm. Supposed to be a warm one on Saturday (90+) and Kevin said he could bring an easy up for the front of the bar. If anyone has another, it probably wouldn't hurt. Sounds like we have a few generators for the camp site. Again, we have water and sewage but no power. I don't believe we'll have any beer on tap at camp so everyone bring some commercial stuff or growlers for Friday night. I'm not against pouring Friday night at fest if anyone else is ambitious. Transplants will be pouring Friday night as well. If you are going showing up Saturday morning, you are welcome to drop you keg off with me tomorrow night and I'll drive it down. That way it's cold and settled for Saturday and we don't have to open the bar, get it in place around all the ice and connect it Saturday.

We are in site 300-307, which are an easy walk to the fest site. Cell service is notoriously shitty there so be warned. They asked for a name for each site to make check in easier. Here is what I gave them. Just grab whatever one when you show up.

Sites are under:
300 Street Beguhl
301 Clayton Spakes
302 Ed Dorroh
303 Pat Ray
304 Gabe Oliva
305 Steve Cotta
306 Kevin Blunden
307 Hector Torres
(\/) (°,,,°) (\/)